My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.brianfieldspottery.com
and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, September 6, 2008

Odds and Ends

It was a non-typical week here, since Hanna's impending visit shifted everyone's priorities, especially with her big brother Ike close behind.

I spent time preparing the yard, mowing, bringing things inside, while my wife shopped, cleaned, and organized and restocked the hurricane kits. She did an outstanding job.

Hanna is now passing to the east of us, giving us some much needed rain and some wind. And Ike looks like he's headed for the Gulf. I just really don't know what they're going to do with another major storm down there so soon after Gustav.

Overall, not much time for actual claywork - priorities... It does get me thinking about the whole new level of readiness involved if I had my own studio, at the house or otherwise.

No comments: