My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.brianfieldspottery.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Now available on Google Groups

For those of you not using feed readers, you can now subscribe via email to Brian Fields Pottery by joining my Google Group. You'll find the subscription box in my sidebar. Just enter your email, click subscribe, and then confirm the subscription email you'll get.

After you subscribe, you'll automatically get an email any time I post to my blog. I rarely post more than once a day, but you can choose to get a once-a-day digest if you choose.

I do not buy, sell, rent, trade, swap, share, or otherwise distribute your email address. The group is only used for announcements pertaining to Brian Fields Pottery, and you can unsubscribe at any time - no hard feelings.

For the time being, I'm using it to email the blog posts to those who prefer their updates that way, but the group has other functions that might be useful in the future for other things.

No comments: